Friday, August 5, 2011

Patios Brisbane


Patios Brisbane http://www.patios-pergolas-decking-bne.peebo.com.au/

Recently I decided I wanted to add value to my home before I was going to sell it but didnt want to spean millions . Friends suggested to me adding a patio was a excellent way to do so without spending a fortune.

However finding a company that was not going to over charge me was difficulty. Eventually I found Patios Brisbane by Sun state Design and construction.

When I spoke to them over the phone they were more than helpful with all my patio design concerns. And explained to me that all of their designs were customizable and made to suite my home and most important my budget. They had so many different patio options to pick from and colours too.

The construction stage of the patio was what I was most concerned about. But Sunstate designs builders were so friendly and professional. Even before they began their software program gave me a change to view a computer-generated drawings of my structure in the planning stages to assess the structural integrity. They explained every stage of the patio design process to me and didn't mind when I decided to change my mind on the patio colour.

Sunstae really d take the headaches out of building my patio by obtaining council approval, providing engineer's reports, waste disposal and project managing the job including: the building, plumbing, plastering, electrical, painting and cleaning up afterwards to ensure that i was completely satisfied.

I would highly recommend them if you want a stress free Patio construction company that are going be more than happy to assist you in building a new patio they also do carports and garages in Brisbane.

In my opinion Sunstate is a highly experienced and reputable building company who are fully licensed and insured. Don't trust just anyone with your building projects.....trust Sunstate.The Sunstate Design and Construct team will ensure that they always offer clients a reliable and hassle-free service and provide superior workmanship, value for money and use quality Australian made products

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patios Brisbane http://www.patios-pergolas-decking-bne.peebo.com.au/


Special Thanks to Reliatex Construction 817.231.0423 Reliatex Construction - Fort Worth's Top Deck Builder - Home Remodeler and General Contractor

No comments:

Post a Comment